The City of Toronto wants you to taste its best restaurants! This is why from Jan. 29th to Feb. 11th, it runs its annual foodie affair, Winterlicious. This Toronto event and culinary culmination features prix fixe menus at a great price so that visitors and locals, alike, can appreciate the rainbow that is Toronto fare.
The two week-long event will feature all kinds of eating experiences from cooking classes and demonstrations, to tastings and pairings, to dinner theater, intimate chef dinners and more!
Are you an epicurean or have a mouth watering desire to be one? Satisfy your cravings, from sweet to savory to piquant all at Winterlicious. Conclude your journey with a night at Azure Restaurant & Bar; go for a prix fixe meal, dessert or a smooth nightcap.
Here's a sample of cocktails and more taken from Azure menus:
- Azure Caesar: rooftop rosemary infused vodka + stasis ontario ghost chili hot sauce + clamato
- Fall Classic: originating from the gramercy tavern in new york, this year we are bringing the fall classic north canadian club + apple brandy + apple cider + thyme syrup + lemon
- Apple Ginger Punch Ginger, spice and everything nice Barcadi black + galliano + angostura bitters + thyme syrup + apple cider + ginger beer
- Pommery & Maple Glazed Salmon: fennel & apple risotto + purple cabbage slaw + dill sour cream
- Wellington County Tenderloin: ontario beef + pomme gratin + baby carrots + portobello mushroom + apple butter + gamay noir jus
- Pumpkin Pinenut Cake: late harvest pumpkin soup + vanilla foam + spiced walnuts
- Cranberry Cheesecake: white chocolate + cranberry gelée + gingersnap crust
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crostata: grand marnier + chocolate pâte sucrée + blackberry crème anglaise
Your table in Toronto Centre is waiting!