Action. Comedy. Surprises and awe-inspiring entertainment. The Toronto International Buskerfest is one of the most original events of the summer, a free-wheeling celebration of street performers and live entertainment. Woodbine Park hosts the festival this September 1-4, a colorful cavalcade of contortionists, musicians, acrobats, comedians, magicians, fire jugglers, aerial artists, clowns, and daredevils.
New for 2017 – the Toronto International Buskerfest features some new attractions and interactive activities, including:
- Beer Garden – Enjoy cool Canadian beers, right in the middle of all the action.
- Car Show – See hot rides on September 3 at this sizzling car show, which features both classic cars and new vehicles.
- Morro & Jasp Cabaret Benefit Shows – Toronto's favorite clown duo performs at the Gazebo Stage on September 2 & 3.
- Hip Hop Champions – Beatboxers, DJs, and break dancers battle it out for major bragging rights.
- Be a Busker Zone – Kids can try hoola-hooping, balance tricks, aerial arts, and magic with the pros at this hands-on fun zone.
Connect with Toronto's vibrant arts and entertainment community at this one-of-a-kind festival. Woodbine Park is situated just 6.8 km from our luxurious hotel, right down the waterfront. Our guests enjoy an impeccable travel experience, with chic amenities, sumptuous suites, and a prime location for Toronto events. Please contact us now and make your booking today.