March Break in Toronto: Big City Fun for Families This Spring
Spend a little quality time together with the family this March Break in Toronto. Whether you want your children to learn as they play or run all their energy out before evening – you'll find an incredible array of fun things to do in Toronto for March Break.
Vikings, Animals, Robots, and Rides
- Playdium – Kids will have a blast on the 200 rides, simulators, and high-tech attractions here, including a giant laser maze.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario – From March 10-18, families can create futuristic cities, printable kaleidoscopes, and pictures for the selfie wall.
- Viking Village at the Royal Ontario Museum – Little adventurers can go Viking with Norse costumes, quests, and feats of strength.
- DigiPlaySpace – Kids will love playing with machines and robots here, along with the TIFF Kids International Film Festival on March 9-18.
- Winter at Ontario Palace – Say goodbye to winter with one final hurrah with ice skating and bonfires through March 18.
- Toronto Zoo – Find special March Break activities from March 11-18, including Keeper Talks and Animal Encounters with the Fun Team.
Discover the Ultimate March Break Hotel in Toronto
Looking for the perfect home base for your springtime getaway to the city? Our family-friendly hotel features spacious suites, incredible views, and a prime location close to top downtown attractions. Browse our valuable vacation packages and book your March Break escape today!