St. Lawrence MarketHonored as the world's best food market by National Geographic in 2012, this massive attraction also features numerous antiques vendors, cooking classes and independently owned shops. With 120 artisans and merchants selling their wares, you'll find a little bit of everything at St. Lawrence Market, Toronto's 200 year-old marketplace. Shop for fresh produce, gourmet food items and artisan apparel at this lively, multi-cultural market.
Hours -8AM-6PM Tuesday to Thursday, 8AM-7PM Friday, 5AM to 5PM Saturday
Events -Cooking demonstrations and workshops, tastings, festivals
- Shop for gourmet treats and have a picnic
- Sip artisan coffee and watch the world go by
- Find a rare antique treasure
- Attend an event at St. Lawrence Hall
- Sign up for a cooking class or demonstration