Ripley's Aquarium of CanadaRecently opened in October 2013, this incredible aquarium is located at the base of the CN Tower and features 13,500 different species of sea animals. Showcasing both marine and freshwater habitats from around the world, Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto is home to popular animals including sharks, jellyfish, green sea turtles and rays. Visit the 12,500-square-meter aquarium for an awe-inspiring experience, and get personal with sea creatures in the Touch Tank gallery.
Hours -9AM to 9PM Summer, Holidays, Friday & Saturday; at other times 9AM to 6PM Sunday through Thursday
Prices -$29.98 adult, $19.98 seniors 65+ and youth ages 6-13, $9.98 children ages 3-5, free for children 2 and under
- Encounter magical creatures that live underwater
- Touch a real live shark or stingray
- Watch jellyfish float in seven different habitats
- Learn about Canada's lakes and coasts
- See exotic fish species from around the world