The 6ix PackageDrake, Grammy-Award winning, platinum-selling recording artist and founder of October's Very Own, claims not to ‘stay at the InterContinental' in his song Trophies, but InterContinental® Toronto Centre is here to give you six reasons why you should stay at the hotel located at the centre of it all in Canada's downtown with their The 6ix Package.
6ix reasons you should stay at the InterContinental Toronto Centre:
- See the views of the 6ix during an overnight stay in a Feature Guest Room with lake views including WiFi and valet parking
- Rep the city with 2 complimentary Toronto Raptors branded hats, for your next Raptor's game
- Experience Toronto's top 5 attractions with two Toronto City Pass's which includes admission to the CN Tower, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and the Toronto Zoo or the Ontario Science Centre
- Ride in style using a town car service to one of Toronto's top 6 restaurants according to TripAdvisor with your $100 prepaid credit card:
- Refuel from your day exploring Toronto with Azure Restaurant & Bar's buffet breakfast for two
- Listen to a complimentary CD of Drake's newest album Views (2016) on your route home
All six elements come as a bundle in the The 6ix Package offered at InterContinental Toronto Centre, starting at $589.00 per night (25 per cent savings).
Terms & Conditions:
*Subject to applicable taxes and availability on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays throughout October, 2016. Restaurant reservations are based upon availability. Gift certificate is in Canadian Dollar. Each package includes 2 Toronto City Passes, 2 Branded hats, and one $100 prepaid credit card per room per stay. Town Car service is provided for 2 hours. Limited offer only and reservation is required three days prior to arrival date. Prepayment required and no cancelations allowed.