Privacy StatementYour privacy is very important to Intercontinental Toronto Centre To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre web sites will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this information is requested when making reservations, joining the Priority Club® Worldwide frequent traveler program, registering for a site, when requesting a particular service, or when entering a sweepstakes or contest. When possible, Intercontinental Toronto Centre web sites will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre web sites and its service providers use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Some Intercontinental Toronto Centre web sites may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services but are not necessary to its operation (a "Secondary Use").
- If a Intercontinental Toronto Centre web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, Intercontinental Toronto Centre will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre web sites may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Six Continents Hotels, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Intercontinental Toronto Centre or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Intercontinental Toronto Centre the site, or the public.
- If at any time you believe that a Intercontinental Toronto Centre web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Intercontinental Toronto Centre by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.