Stretching out for 2 kilometres along the Toronto waterfront from Spadina to Shelbourne, the Redpath Waterfront Festival is one of the city's biggest summer events.
There's a little something for everyone at the festival, which celebrates Canada's 150th anniversary with a wide variety of entertainment, nautical programs, and a fun artisan market. Enjoy gorgeous views of the water in this revitalized area, which features a beautiful waterfront promenade, boardwalk, and rollerblading/biking path.
Highlights of this year's Redpath Waterfront Festival include:
- Artisan Market with 75+ local crafters, chefs, and bakers
- HMCS Ville de Quebec, the Royal Canadian Navy's 440-ft. frigate
- West Coast Lumberjack Show
- Rhythm of the National interactive dance and music performance with DJ Creeasian
- Canadian cuisine and craft beers
- Roving entertainment and street performers
- Plus… the world's largest rubber duck
Stay near all the action at our inviting luxury hotel, which is perfectly situated in downtown within steps of the festival and other Toronto events. Enjoy the celebration and then return to relax with a refreshing swim in our indoor saltwater pool. Grab a handcrafted cocktail at our chic Canadian restaurant, and sleep like a dream in your comfortable room or suite.
Would you like to know more about our hotel? Ready to make your booking? Please contact us at your convenience by calling 1 (416) 597 1400 for more information. Book your summer getaway today.