Art goes outside this July 14-16 at the 56th Annual Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition, a showcase of works from 320 emerging and established artists. Held at Nathan Phillips Square in front of City Hall, this juried exhibition is the perfect place to pick up a one-of-a-kind souvenir and to connect with the vibrant arts scene of the city.
Browse works from across a variety of mediums, from giant mosaic wall hangings and whimsical collages to bronze sculptures and nature photography. Along with hundreds of booths, the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition will also feature unique exhibitions and programs. Highlights include:
- Hanging Garden - An elusive, upturned garden by Plant Architect Inc.
- Dance Like No One Is Watching - Uplifting dance performances presented as public art.
- Citizens of Craft - Curated showcase of Canadian contemporary crafts by Craft Ontario.
- Walking Tours & Beer Chats - Free, 45-minute talks and tours by local artists and experts.
- Toronto Time Travellers - Hands-on art activities for kids by Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery.
Art enthusiasts will love our stylish hotel, and we're located just 1.3 km from Nathan Phillips Square. Chic and modern, our downtown hotel makes it easy to explore the best Toronto events and summer festivals. Plan your getaway today - contact us now by calling 1 (416) 597 1400 and book your reservations.