Connect with the vibrant arts and culture community in Toronto this month at the Beaches International Jazz Festival. Enjoy free outdoor concerts up and down Queen Street East and in nearby green spaces including Woodbine Park and Jimmie Simpson Park. Don't miss the highlight of the event, the StreetFest on July 27-29.
Some of the world's hottest jazz performers will be making an appearance at the festival, which also features gourmet food trucks, music lectures and workshops, plus a special "Jazz in Motion" Juried Photography Exhibition. Check out the schedule of Toronto events at this year's Beaches International Jazz Festival, and make plans to experience this exciting community event.
- July 7-9: Sounds of Leslieville and Riverside at Jimmie Simpson Park
- July 14-16: Beaches Jazz Latin Carnival at Woodbine Park
- July 15-16 & July 22-23: Beach Village Kew Gardens Series at Kew Gardens
- July 21-23: TD Main Stage, A Cappella Stage, and Urban Music Stage at Woodbine Park
- July 27-29: StreetFest at Queen Street East (from Woodbine to Beech)
- July 28-30: OLG Main Stage, Big Band Stage, and Urban Music Stage at Woodbine Park
Are you going to Beaches International Jazz Festival this year? Our luxurious, modern hotel is just 6.5 km away. Stay with us and enjoy the perfect downtown location, sumptuous rooms and suites, plus world-class service. Embrace the best of Toronto. Make your booking today.