Celebrate Halloween in Toronto with Haunted Happenings
All Hallows' Eve falls on Tuesday, October 31 - but you'll encounter thrilling Halloween events and haunted attractions all month long in Toronto. Choose between bone-chilling ghost tours, colorful costume parties, scary movie screenings, and fun festivals.
Fun & Scary Halloween Events in Toronto
- Haunted Walk Ghost Tours - Explore the history of Toronto and discover the truth behind purported hauntings at the Distillery District, the Mackenzie House, and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
- Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland - 700 monsters roam the park's haunted mazes and scare zones this month.
- Halloween on Church Street - Wear your wildest costume to this giant, LGBT street festival on October 31, one of the biggest block parties in the country.
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival - Watch thrilling new horror, sci-fi, and cult films and attend themed events like Zombie Night and Pub After Dark. The festival runs from October 12-20.
- At Home with Monsters - Discover the world of filmmaker Guillermo del Toro at this unique art exhibit at AGO, which features art, artifacts, and props from his creative haven, Bleak House.
Autumn Getaways in Downtown Toronto
Stay in the middle of the city at our luxurious waterfront hotel. Our vacation packages make travel planning easy. Plan your fall escape today!